New Online Billing Portal
February 17, 2022
Ellis Water Web-Based Billing System’s Consumer Portal
Welcome to the Ellis Water Web-Based Billing System’s Consumer Portal. Easily manage your utility account from anywhere.
Members who use the online billing system must register their account in this new system. Directions to register are below.
We urge all members to register and update their contact information. Doing this will allow us to contact you in a more timely manner when needed.
The Consumer Portal gives you:
- ability to set up automatic bank draft request a change of address
- email the utility office direct access to meter reading and
Creating an Online Registration
- With a current utility bill at hand, open your web browser, enter https://www.utilitybillingsystem.net/ into the address bar, and select the Enter key on your keyboard to go to the
- Click on the Consumer Registration link below the User Name
- Enter your full name that matches exactly with what is printed on your utility billing statement.
- Enter your account number that matches exactly with what is printed on your utility billing statement.
- Enter your current email address to use as your user name and account contact information. To confirm, re-type your current email address.
- Enter the password that you want to use. Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Select the Register button to save your changes and create your online consumer account. You will see a message confirming your registration was successful. A copy of that message will also be sent to the email address you recorded.
Accessing the System
Open your web browser to go to the web site https://www.utilitybillingsystem.net/ to log in with the User Name and Password that you created earlier.